Thursday, October 11, 2012

You forgot the Chanel Broom!

I understand "Child Stars" sometimes beat to their own drums. And the Fanning Family is no exception.  But really, stylists, how are you going to let your girl go out like this? 

Elle Fanning attended Chanel's 80th anniversary party in NYC, for its fine jewelry collection, in the label's couture black velvet dress, hat and shoes.  News flash, just because its Chanel, doesn't make it right.  And if you think you look like a witch and are not going to a Halloween party...DON'T WEAR IT!!!

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Get another outfit?  I am not sure she needed to go so over the top with black velvet.  And its a jewelry event, where are the jewels?  Perhaps if she went with just the dress, she could could of modernized it up a bit with some color or amazing shoes.  Chanel is 80, not Elle.

I am guessing someone gave her this outfit to wear, because what normal 14-year-old wants to dress like her grandma.  So if I were Elle, I would BURN everything I had on and FIRE all the people that made me wear this ensemble.  Really its like old fashioned torture for me, America and Elle to see. 

No comments: