Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WWE-Thanks for the Memories...and the Camel Toe!

Ordinarily I would never put this out there, but something last night that I saw was so shocking and so terrible, that I am going to make a full confession.  I,  Nicole Sanchez, being of sound mind, like WWE wrestling.  I blame my father who introduced me to it as a child on Saturday mornings with my brother.  I grew up watching Hulk Hogan, the Ultimate Warrior, Stone Cold Steve Austin and so on.  (Remind me to tell you the story of when Stone Cold walked into Victoria's Secret when I was working.)   But regardless, I know its not real, the storylines are fake, I know they don't always get hurt and I think it is hilarious.  And when no other television is on, generally during the summers, I tune in to remember my childhood.  And lets face it, its amusing.  And we all need that in our life.

So imagine my surprise when last night, the moves, actions or outfits of the male wrestlers didn't grab my attention, but one of the female managers camel outfit did.  And not the camel color...but the camel toe!

Her name is Vicky Guerrero and she manages this wrestler named Dolph Ziggler.  That isn't important, what is important is to know she doesn't wrestle, doesn't generally get involved, simply stands outside and yells annoyingly "Excuse Me" on the top of her lungs.  So she doesn't need to wear tight shorts and a top that seems to tuck in the front.  And shorts that are not flattering for any woman, unless of course you want to promote your crotch.  Simply put, she looked like she had a cup on underneath the outfit.

Hmmm, how to fix the outfit?

Simple, DO NOT ever wear something like that again.  I looked it up, Monday Night Raw gets about 4.5 million viewers.  Not too bad for a USA Network show.  So not only did I see this horrendous outfit, but so did a lot of other people.

I am pretty sure that the WWE has enough money and enough foresight to hire wardrobe people.  I mean who else could make those amazing outfits you see some wrestlers wearing (that was sarcasm in case you are wondering).  I will continue to monitor Vicky's wardrobe selection for a couple more weeks-till better shows return-so no need to be rash in demanding a beheading or firing.  But I would encourage her to BURN this very soon.  Although, I don't really like her either, so as far as I am concerned she can keep wearing her terrible outfits and I will mute out her "EXCUSE ME" from here on out!

No comments: