Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back to Bitching...about BEARDS

Sorry for my lack of posting, I have been on what we working folk call a  "VACATION."  But I am back and ready to comment on fashion, celebrity style or for some people the lack-there-of.  While on vacation, I rested, read and actually watched quite a bit of sports.  And during this period, I noticed one thing that I was not too happy about.  Professional Athletes...and their ugly hairy beards.

I understand in the NHL you have beard-a-thons to raise money for charity during the Stanley Cup Playoffs.  And once the teams are knocked out, the beards get shaved.  (Thank Goodness).  I can live with that, plus the money goes to charity.  But there are certain athletes who wear beards year round.  And I assume they think it looks good?  And are becoming famous for it...

Player number 1: Brian Wilson, San Francisco Giants


Player Number 2: James Harden, Oklahoma City Thunder


Now men, I am going to go on a limb for women and say, we are not so much a fan.  I looked it up, although they are about 8-9 years apart in age, neither are married.  Could it have something to do with the beard?  Makes me wonder, what are they hiding under there? And how sanitary can it be? 

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

S-H-A-V-E

There is no need to FIRE anyone or BURN any clothes, and burning hair smells bad.  Let me put it in a way you can understand me...How would like to look at this?


Enough said...Comments?

No comments: