Monday, June 25, 2012

Daytime Emmy's...NO LONGER Fit for Television

Apparently the networks who air soaps, talk shows, etc didn't think their Emmy Awards rated.  So it was moved to HLN, yup the news network.  Realizing the lack of importance and having other things to do, I decided to miss this one. And I don't watch Soaps anymore and yes apparently some people do.  But thanks to some trusted informants (you know who you are), I was told to check out this fantastic outfit...

Apparently Rachael Ray won a Emmy, but not for this dress.  The chest area, which would not be flattering on anyone...at all...ever, demands attention.  Don't worry, I have included a close-up.  It reminds be of those 6-pack tshirts.  Except it is about a foot in the wrong direction.  Complete with cutoff sleeves. 

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Throw a black garbage bag over it?  Too Rough?  The bottom half of the dress is probably okay, but with the lights and shape of the top, no one would even notice.  And the neckline all the way up, doesn't help.  It looks like a childs super hero costume.  I think she was going for sexy low cut dress.  But if your gonna go for it, go all the way.  There is way to much fabric to pull of this look.  Either use less dress, or cover up the mesh center.

To prove my point I have added a lovely picture of Jack Black in a 6-pack ab tshirt.  Similar right? 

Okay, to Rachel Ray you should BURN this dress and seriously consult your stylists.  I know you have them.  And threaten to FIRE if this happens again.  To quote the Hulk, "You Won't Like Me When I am Angry."

No comments: