Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Only Suitable for a PacMan Video Game!!!

Its not going out on a limb to call Chloe Sevigny "quirky."  As an independent movie darling, I suppose she has earned this right.  However when going to a serious movie, such as 'Lincoln', I am not sure that is the best place to show off that particular side.

In New York she wore this black and white suit, which perhaps because I am hungry, reminds me of hamburgers.  I am not sure even the 'Hamburglar' would approve.  And this would be a dream from PacMan and Ms. PacMan.  But really, to a red carpet premiere?

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

With bold patterns like this, you need at least one of your pieces to be a solid.  And a turtleneck undershirt probably wasn't enough of one.  Either her jacket or pants should of been a solid.  Maybe jeans with this would of worked.  Or even some sort of pop of color to try and help divert ones eyes from the human size video game. Heck, even the pants are too long, a pointed toe shoe coming out the bottom in a great color would have helped.  The whole thing is pretty atrocious. 

Chloe, I am going to hope that your people didn't do this you, as that would just be mean.  And I would hope they know better. But I would BURN the entire outfit, as you nor I are not going to lose any sleep if this outfit goes away FOR-EVER.  And next time, if they allow you out in public again, remember to pair bold patterns with a solid or a smaller pattern.  And to not wear your hamburgers out, you eat them!

No comments: