Wednesday, November 7, 2012

You Are about 2 YEARS LATE Misha Barton

Sorry for the delay in posting, moving sure takes a lot of your time.  However, I am back up and running as they say, so for my next victim, I mean celebrity...Its Misha Barton.  Yes, some of you may remember her from 'The OC' and I think she was on a cancelled show about models too.  But I don't recall her doing anything currently.  But none the less, she is in Australia and trying to get her face out there.
Hat at Melbourne Cup
However not sure if showing your face under these hats are the way to go.  I found the first one of her attending the Melbourne Cup.  Kinda reminds me of one of those coffee cup home decor paintings with the steam rising up.  Not sure why she would want to pair that with a Indian serape, but to each is own. 

Hat at YRC Luncheon
And then the next one is at the VRC Oaks Club luncheon, also in Melbourne.  And apparently a hat is required there too.  The flower looks like something I have from a beach potpourri set I have in my bathroom, sewn onto a Japanese hat.  The saving grace is at least the dress is cuter than the first one and a bit more appropriate for a luncheon.  But still, who is really looking at the dress?

Hmmm, how to save the outfits???

Well first off...you could just take off the hats.  I am all for headwear, but make them reflect the outfits you are wearing.  The one for the YRC affair would be fine without the white paper mache looking flower.  And the other, well I think she is about 2 years too late for Prince William and Kate's wedding.  These hats would fit in nicely there.

Not to harp on Misha, not sure she has a fashion team standing by to help her out.  But unless going to a royal wedding or costume party, I would BURN both these hats.  The rest of the outfits are not awful, but again with such drastic hats, who will even notice them?

No comments: