Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Is that Lindsay or Amanda? Its so hard to tell...

Too easy of a target?  Eh, I will allow it.  At least she isn't driving, right America?

Amanda Bynes, former child star, turned movie star and possibly the next Lindsay Lohan was photographed getting in a blue cab on Sunset Boulevard.  Again, lets be happy she isn't driving and will not get into another fender bender this week. (Yup, cannot even just say this year.)

I would cover my head too Amanda, yikes, did you get this from Lindsay's closet.  Summer white slip dress,black leather jacket, black ankle boots and two purses?  If I am not careful, every sentence I write is going to include a question mark, her outfit is that confusing...as is her behavior.  Summer is over Amanda and so is this outfit.  Hopefully your career isn't next.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Give it back to Lindsay?  Pick a season and stick with it? In all seriousness, there are certain dresses that can definitely go from summer to fall, but white mini cotton dresses are not them.  And the boots and jacket were just a bit to harsh with the light dress.  If you are trying to slowly get into your fall wardrobe, maybe throw on a heavier cardigan first with the dress.  Its certainly not leather jacket worthy in Los Angeles right now.

I would like to note that I just saw that Lindsay was brought in last night to the police station in NYC for not knowing she hit a pedestrian and leaving the scene.  Just when we thought she pulled a page from her terrible movie 'Just My Luck' and gave all her bad luck to Amanda.  Come to think of it, has anyone seen these two together?  Maybe if they come together the world will explode.  I guess we are getting off topic...I can't blame Amanda's people for this and nothing is terrible, so lets just keep watching to see where the Amanda Bynes train wreck goes from here!

No comments: