Friday, September 14, 2012

Newest Version of a Potato Sack?

Lindsey Lohan seems to be a easy target for bad things, comments and otherwise.  And I am going to keep this strictly business, since I know enough people enjoy ripping on Li-Lo and I will not even mention her crazy parents. (Aside from that comment).  But I hear America loves a comeback and maybe she is next...see Britney Spears on the XFactor.  But comeback or not, this outfit should go away!

Lindsey went to Lady Gaga's fragrance opening in NYC and showed up in this baggy brown polka dotted dress, a.k.a, the potato sack.  By the way its belted and the sides flapping out, it makes her seem much bigger and shapeless than she is.  And the top is too round.  I can appreciate she wanted to look sophisticated and her age, but this is too old for her. In retrospect, maybe a brown potato sack would be more flattering.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

I think because its so bulky on both the top or the bottom, one half needs to be fitted more.  If she sticks with the top, I would like to see the skirt shorter and closer to her body.  And the slit up the middle seems to add even more layers to the dress.  If she wants to keep the bottom of the dress, the top needs to be tightened up.

Let's face it, might not be her worst photograph or outing, I mean she didn't get in a car accident or fall into a planter while leaving a club.  A step in the right direction.  I don't think Li-Lo will listen to my words of wisdom, but if she did, I would say keep the shoes and BURN the dress.  And maybe reunite with Dennis Quaid for Parent Trap 2?  I mean c'mon, she was so cute and innocent then...

No comments: