Monday, February 25, 2013

Prime Example of when the Cup Runneth Over...

I am so sad I didn't see this until today.  I admit it, I didn't watch the Red Carpet prior to yesterdays Oscars.  It was like 4 hours of non-sense and I prefer to skip the chit chat and get to the hard stuff...the ugly dresses.

Brandi Brandi Brandi-Can you say trying too hard?  Your dress is trying hard to keep your breasts from spilling out.  Brandi Glanville, most famous for getting cheated on by Eddie Cibrian and Leann Rimes and is now  on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and apparent fashion consultant with Piers Morgan?  (In case you were wondering who this classy lady was)

All I want to know is, did anyone really take her seriously?  Because on a real platform for people to get to know you and maybe even see you for more than a tabloid star, she apparently came off unpleasant and vulgar.  Glad I missed it-darn!

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Maybe go up a couple cup sizes?  And I am pretty sure since she cannot get the dress up higher, the slit is in the wrong place.  Pretty sure it was supposed to go higher up the thigh and not to right above her knee.

This is definitely not her stylists fault as she helped design this beauty (sarcasm) for her clothing line.  So I don't think you need to BURN this dress, but maybe give it to girl that it actually fits and shame on you Brandi.  Why does everyone think they can be a fashion designer?  Leave it to the professionals people...

No comments: