Sunday, February 24, 2013

Should of Used Identity Theft to BUY a New Dress

So the Oscars are about an hour and a half over and most of the dresses and tuxes are acceptable in my opinion.  However the beards, not the gay men wives, but the facial hair...need to go!  I know most of them are for "movie roles" but its okay to use a razor people.

So far the worst dress I have seen stood out pretty greatly.  And while Melissa McCarthy isn't nominated, she did present.  Her grey dress sort of reminds me of a toga party gone wrong.  The color to me is kinda blah, and I am usually a grey person.  The embellishment on the shoulder and ends of sleeves, was an attempt at bling, but maybe some earrings would of helped?

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

The cut of the dress makes Melissa look completely shapeless, like a grey trash bag.  If the ruching would of been higher up, above her hips and flared out, I think it would of been much nicer.  The dress actually looks like its too big for her....did she not have time for a fitting?

I know some body types are harder to fit than others.  But this shapeless, colorless dress does very little for Melissa.  There was definitely some effort and I am pretty sure some stylists helped her.  But I would for sure BURN this dress and there is always next year.  Because I am sure Bridesmaid 2 is in the works!!

No comments: