Sunday, February 24, 2013

White Hair isn't always the Right Hair...

Most of the Oscars I don't really care to pay attention to.  But I actually stopped and wanted to see if anyone else agreed with me?  Anyone else think Claudio Miranda looks like David Bowie in Labyrinth?

For those of you who don't know, Claudio won an Oscar for Achievement in Cinematography for Life of Pi.  And David Bowie is...David Bowie in the 1986 Film Labyrinth.  But I am sure if I keep thinking about it, I can think of some more white haired men or women, whose hair choices made me scratch my head. (Halle Berry in X-Man, Creepy Old Guy on Soap Opera Another World, Etc)

I understand the white hair is artistic and perhaps men look at dying their hair differently than women do.  But maybe a ponytail to keep it back would of been a bit more sophisticated.  But that is just me!

No comments: