Wednesday, April 16, 2014

NO Homie is better than THIS Homies

I will confess, which I have before in this blog, that I don't always leave the house in my greatest outfits.  However for an appointment, especially a doctors appointment, I might step it up a bit.  This is Pete Wentz and his pregnant girlfriend Meagan Camper on the way to a doctors appointment.  Now yes, Meagan is gonna have to trade in her vintage sweatshirt, which I can appreciate, for a gown...Pete is not. 

However the casual clothes isn't what grabbed my attention, it is the 'Homies' across the crotch.  Is this the male version of PINK sweatpants by Victoria's Secret?  Personally I don't really enjoy writing across a part of my body that no one should be really looking at in public.  But maybe this is a shout out to his "little homies?"

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Maybe solid black shorts would of been a safer bet.  But not sure that is really Pete's style.  I couldn't even find these on the Homies website, so that is probably saying something.

Pete, next doctors appointment, leave the Homies shorts at home.  Meagan. while he is gone BURN his shorts, or in the future get used to people staring at his little homie...or big homie.  (Why, what have you heard?)

No comments: