Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Throw Back Tuesday: Special Edition

I saw this last weekend and decided I couldn't wait till Thursday to post, so I will do a "Throw Back Tuesday" edition, looks the same in hashtag #TBT.  Anyways I was channel surfing and found the little gem 'Boy Meets World' on ABC Family Channel, the college years though.  Why did every sitcom in the 90's have the college years, just kind of always seemed to ruin it?  Anyways Will Friedle (who at the time I believe was dating Jennifer Love Hewitt), mind you was a heartthrob at this point, comes on the screen as Eric Matthews...in a choker.


Yes people, a choker.  Remember those? And it made me realize how much of a fad that was, mostly for girls, but apparently some guys.  And one I hope never ever comes back.  I mean, shouldn't there be a little space between the neck and necklace, not perfectly formed around his Adam apple, or for Friends fans, his Joey's apple.  Will's in all the pictures, was so tight I watched just to see if it popped right off.

It did not...

No comments: