Saturday, May 12, 2012

Joe Jonas, Your Pants are a No-No

ZZ Top said it best, "Coz every girl's crazy for a sharp dressed man."  And I believe that is 100% true. So fret not my male readers, this one is for you...DO NOT COPY THIS LOOK!

Joe Jonas, member of the Internationally known Jonas Brothers, strolled down the streets of New York City in this tight white v-neck shirt, hot pink rolled up pants and black vans.  And no, I checked, there was no flood in NYC, which might cause Jonas to have to cross over some watery path in those high-waters.

Now don't get me wrong, I am all for bright colors and standing out.  But if your going to wear a statement piece, which hot pink pants are, go all the way.  Or at least make the other pieces a bit more memorable.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

First, I would of unrolled the pants.  Please don't do that, its not a look most girls like on guys.  Maybe a bit nicer of a shoe would help.  I get its a casual look, but again, you are wearing hot pink pants, not something ones sees daily on a guy.  And the top, did you roll out of bed and throw it on.  It  looks super wrinkled (i.e. slept in), is this a walk of shame outfit?  All he is missing is a old baseball cap or beanie.
Oh say it ain't so, Joe.  I want to think you have better style than this and I believe you do.  So lets fix this rolling of the pants issue and go from there.  Keep the pink pants, just accessorize them better.  No need to BURN or FIRE for you...but I am going to keep and eye out for future outfits.

Comment below...

No comments: