Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hey guys, don't say I am not looking out for you.  Here is another post directed at you male readers in what not do.  Pete Wentz, member of the rock band Fall Out Boy, Father, ex-husband  is out on the town picking up coffee with his kid Bronx, in his pajamas.  Yup in his red, white and blue plaid flannel pajamas.  Nope, he is not a college student.

My first thought after seeing the multiple coffees in his carrying case, is to see who he is dating.  Per People.com he is dating a model, Meagan Camper.  (Not important to this story) Oh well I guess it might be important to the guys reading this, wear flannel pj's out in public and score a model?  Wait I am trying to deter you from this!

I am not saying that the coffee shop is always the best place to see stellar outfits first thing in the morning.  Believe me, I used to work at Starbucks, nor did I care about what anyone was wearing at 4:30am in the morning.  They were lucky I even matched.  But this is the best he could do? 

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

The beanie is pretty standard Wentz apparel, so I will allow it.  And its been cold in the morning, so the t-shirt and sweatshirt aren't so bad.  But we come down to the flannel pants...ugh.  All he is missing is his fuzzy slippers.  Jeans, couldn't of thrown on a pair of them?  Even wrinkled, pulled out from a drawer or the laundry basket, would of been better.

I am not saying this is why Pete and Ashlee Simpson got divorced, but it couldn't of helped.  Although I kinda feel like she might of joined him for early morning flannel antics.   I have heard being a parent of a young kid takes most of your time and energy. But seriously, its slipping your legs into two pant holes, pulling up, zipping and snapping a button.  So now that I have taught you you how to put on pants, BURN the flannel pants, or don't wear in public...you're an adult!!!

Comments? Concerns? Flannel Pant Stories?  Write below...

No comments: