Monday, May 7, 2012

Heather Morris's Outfit did NOT bring GLEE

On May 1st, Heather Morris wore this to the TV Academy Screening of Glee.  Yes, you read correctly, May 1st not April 1st.  This is not a April Fools prank-just bad fashion.  This North Hollywood event is supposed to show off the best of Glee and instead, introduced us to the worst of Heather's closet.
"I wore a tank top today because I thought it was summer, and no one ever taught me to read a calendar."
– Brittany on Glee

Apparently no one taught her how to get a stylist either or how to match.  On Glee Brittany deadpans one liners with the best of them and has some of the best lines ever from the show. And is one of my personal favorites, but I won't lie...she loses a few points with this one.

As best I can tell its three outfits rolled into one, none of which styles  go together at all and I am flabbergasted how she actually thought this looked good. (Yes I said flabbergasted) Perhaps a designer friend wanted her to wear this to get a little street cred?  Good luck with that one.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Really?  I am trying to figure out which part would make a cute outfit.  But its just ALL so bad.  I would first take the socks off with the shoes.  Cut the train off the skirt and throw on a lavender solid tank.  And then maybe a fun pair of high heels and chunky jewelry to match the skirt style.  Remove the black lace lingerie top completely, it just doesn't go. Worst case, I know nothing can be worse than this, but throw on a pair of jeans at least with the top and a bright pair of high heeled sandals!!!

Heather, perhaps this is what happens when you spend almost half your time in a Cheerleader outfit on a Fox Television Show.  But this outfit is not good....awful even.  I would BURN all of it, immediately.  The red carpet wrapped around you would be better than this...

What do you think?  Comment below.

No comments: