Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Hate it when I leave MY PANTS at Home like Christina!

Ah Christina Aguilera, so many outfit selections since this season on 'The Voice' started and I have yet to comment.  Its hard to write about her, when you have Cee Lo sitting in the chair to the right with wigs and light up teeth.  But last night broke the dam of quietness from me. 

Non-Fashion Rant: This season has really made me look at her different.  We get it, you don't want to be the sweet girl from the Micky Mouse Club or  'Genie in a Bottle' days.  But your negative attitude towards other contestants, who are not on your team-especially Tony Lucca, is starting to take away from the talent on stage.  And you only get one thing...fast forwarded by me. However last night, my DVR caught up to the live airing in time to see this little number...
Christina and Chris Mann
Armed with a suit jacket and giant Tiara, Christina left her dressing room without any bottoms on.  Oh No! Now I have seen this as a new fad, with celebs such as Rihanna and others attempting to rock this look.  And although I don't support that either, it somehow looks even worse on her.  As she is on National Television doing it.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

PUT PANTS ON!!!

It is apparent Christina is trying to use Season 2 to revamp her image.  And the last few weeks, her outfit selections were a lot more subdued, almost acceptable. And then she came up with this little number.  This is my 3rd post about 'The Voice' and the terrible outfits.  Time to do more than BURN...3 strikes, time to FIRE!!! 

P.S. And while your at it, Chris Mann take that scarf off.  You are in Los Angeles under hot lights...you look ridiculous

What do you guys think?  Comment below...

No comments: