Thursday, July 12, 2012

Anthony Davis's Date to the Espys...A Uni!!!

So as I don't really follow men's college basketball or NBA basketball for that matter, I was a bit slow on the uptake on Anthony Davis and his special friend.  No, not that one-keep your mind out of the gutter.  However at last nights ESPY Awards in Los Angeles, I was educated on it. 

For those who don't know, Davis is a 6'10" basketball player, went to Kentucky for his freshman year and then decided to go pro.  And was drafted #1 by New Orleans Hornets. So it is natural he would be at the awards show and in a suit, which I can appreciate.  However what I didn't appreciate it was his Uni-Brow...

I complained about the beards and am now even more concerned that 2012 will be the year of the Uni.  I know its a little hard to see in the picture of his outfit, so I have included a close up just so you can all get a proper visual. 

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

The outfit is fine, its the caterpillar on his forehead I am concerned about.  He was a good sport about the jokes last night, but you would think it might encourage him to rectify the situation.  As a girl who gets her eyebrows plucked, its relatively painless.  And if he is embarrassed to go in to a salon, I mean he is a big guy, he would certainly make a scene.  Here is a link to amazon for a pair of tweezers, they deliver...and start plucking.  I am even sure someone could come to your house to wax them to? 
http://www.amazon.com/Tweezerman-Slant-Tweezer-Classic-Stainless/dp/B000WI1VN0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1342112648&sr=8-3&keywords=tweezers

Lets face it Anthony, you are going to be a rich kid, I think its time to grow up and fix your facial issues.  Do not BURN them off, that would be bad.  And I wouldn't FIRE anyone...yet.  Perhaps you might want to surround yourself with some better friends.  Because a good friend would of told you to fix the uni way before now!!!

And because I thought it was funny, here is the ESPY's Opening jokes...about 6 minutes in is the Anthony Davis portion:

1 comment:

Nicole said...

And I would like it noted, the day this post came out, he was added to the Olympic Team! So someone is having knee surgery and cannot make it, still relevant!