Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dude, Where's the rest of my Shirt?

I imagine I am going to get some heat for this one, but its has been bothering me for a while.  I am not sure Miley Cyrus realizes she isn't getting her full shirt length, when she goes shopping.  She always seems to be missing the section that covers her mid-drift.  I get it, your thin and workout.  You better when you are engaged to a little hottie like Liam Hemsworth, but enough is enough.

To give you an example of what I am talking about, I simply went to google images and entered 'Miley Cyrus-June 2012' to get a sample of outfits.  And here is what I was gifted with:


So apparently in June, in Los Angeles, we should be wearing calf-high black motorcycle boots (2012's equivalent to Uggs and short jeans skirts?), short shorts, fish net stockings and flannel shirts.  Yes it is an interesting spectrum of outfits, certainly not something you would expect from someone worth $100 million and a franchise worth a billion. 

Makes me wonder, I go into a lot of stores, does she shop in the little girls department or does she do her own clothing designing?  Forbes does list her as a "designer" so go figure.  With someone who has been around as long as her in the public eye, as popular as she is, you would hope a little effort could be made. And now a public engagement with another popular celeb, old enough to get married, old enough to dress properly.  And I would like it noted, no she is NOT going to the gym...that is a whole other set of wardrobe issues.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Really?  Lets just end this saying a picture says a thousand words.  And here are five pictures you do the math.  BURN, the fishnets with holes in them, all the tops, the polka-dot onesie and buy some big girl tops Miley...you can do it!!!

No comments: