Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's Wrong Beyonce...A Little Blue?

I think its fair to say, Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z make more in one week than I and most Americans will make make in our entire life. With that said....you couldn't of made a bit more of an effort Beyonce?

This picture was snapped in NYC, so yes the beanie and layers are probably a good idea. However the outfit itself is atrocious. A over sized jacket, sweat shorts, leather leggings (?) or tight jeans, beanie, round sunglasses and high top tennis shoes. If your wondering what the leopard bundle she is holding is, its her 9 week old daughter Blue Ivy. (Don't even get me started on the name.)

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Lets be honest this is what we middle-class people call LAZY. She looks like a street bum carrying her cans to the recycle center. Certainly she could of gone with just a pair of jeans, rich people wear jeans right? Why throw on a pair of shorts? And maybe she is wearing her husbands jacket, but I think the woman can afford her own coat.

Beyonce, I am sure this was not your stylist's fault, so not need to FIRE them. However they should help you pick a more suitable outfit to walk the streets of New York if you cannot do it yourself. I know you have better style than this-I expected more from you. I mean what is Blue Ivy going to do when she looks back at her baby pictures on the Internet and sees this...after she changes her name? So give back J his jacket back and BURN the rest...but not the tennis shoes, you shouldn't burn rubber, I hear it smells bad!


2 comments:

Tiger said...

Where do people come up with these ideas - this makes me want to vomit.

Nicole said...

I know-Like I said, I just expected more from her and her wallet!