Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Brooke Burke is Bad in Black

I don't watch 'Dancing with the Stars' anymore since the first season ended. Quick Recap: Actor John O'Hurley accused ABC of letting Soap Opera Star Kelly Monaco win, as she was on the networks 'General Hospital'.  So they had a "Dance-Off" and wouldn't you know, O'Hurley was awarded the trophy 2 months later.  I guess if you cry enough and are a big enough baby, you can get what you want.  So I didn't see the point of continuing to watch the program.   (Rant over.) 

I only saw a few minutes of it today, thank you DVR technology, and wished I wouldn't of.  In a show where wardrobe malfunctions happen often, I thought for sure one had happened to Brooke Burke's dress.  Then I realized, nope...its just the dress!

Brooke Burke (In the Middle)
And then of course after I saw it, I couldn't turn away.  (Sadly cannot find a picture front on)  But as you can clearly see, it looks like something has popped out.  And no its not just a camera trick or angle, it was just that bad.  The rest of the dress is fine, but lets be honest, who even notices it?  I was so distracted by trying to figure what the heck was going, that I didn't even see it was a floor length gown.  It didn't help that she kept her note cards covering the situation, but I was waiting for Janet Jackson moment.

Here is YouTube link, go about a minute in and you will see what I am talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op5BmQ5oL4g

Hmmm, how to save the dress?

If the dress was solid without the misplaced cutout it would be pretty and something I wouldn't of even noticed. Meaning an expected quality dress for a host of a television show. Or if she had something super sparkly on top of her head...who am I kidding, I still would of noticed what I am going to call "One Boob Cleavage"  anyways.

Sadly the picture to the left still doesn't do this debacle justice.  Brooke, I am sure your stylists are not to be blamed, but the wardrobe department surely should be.  I haven't said this in a while but...FIRE FIRE FIRE.  And then BURN this dress. 

What do you think?  Comment below or if you find one, a link to a better shot of the dress...

No comments: