Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bad J Lo in this Idol Outfit

Now its been several years since I watched Fox's 'American Idol.'  Not since Kelly Clarkson won have I really turned it on and cared about the outcome. It isn't that I don't like Kelly, she was the only winner I did like, but I wasn't so much a fan of future contestants.  But I am still reminded about it on a regular basis, by commercials, people I know commenting on it and of course pictures. And last time I checked, AI was a family show?  Correct me if I am wrong...but would you wear J Lo's dress around your little kids?

(From Left to Right): Steven Tyler, Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson
We get it your thin Jennifer Lopez.  Your dating a 24-year-old.  Congrats...and you are possibly more popular than ever.  But is this really the best place to wear this Max Azria dress?  I will set aside the fine style she is accompanied with on stage, Steven Tyler gets a pass. (He has had a rough past and I LOVE Aerosmith.) And Randy, lets not roll up your tapered black jeans again, you yourself are not 24!  You look like you are wearing jeggings. 

Hmmm, how to save the outfit? 

If she wants to wear a tight form fitting dress, it shouldn't have slits in it-especially in the chest area-especially on national televisions 8pm time schedule.  I keep waiting for unmentionables to pop out...and you know which ones!  And even if you had the right place for this dress, I am not a big fan of the short sleeves.  And maybe its just this picture, but she looks a little stiff and not super comfortable.  But I guess I wouldn't either in this suit of armor.

What can I say, I picked on 'The Voice' and now its Idol's turn, I didn't think it was fair to single only one show out.  And since the Voice's judges outfits have been getting bit better (You heard me Cee Lo), figured I would offer some help to American Idol.  Jennifer, this is your 2nd strike.  One more...and.. I am not sure what happens, haven't had it happen yet.  I wouldn't BURN the dress, but the stylists or wardrobe department need to be put on notice.  You have one strike, two more and there will be no choice but to FIRE.  Although, I am guessing J LO had a hand in this...can you FIRE yourself?

Comment below...

No comments: