Monday, August 20, 2012

Kendall, Couldn't You of Found a Tanning Salon?

From time to time I have focused on other things that the celebrities are photographed with besides their clothes, such as beards, uni brows, hair cuts, etc.  Today I am going to teach you about tan lines.  And how they are avoidable for the camera lens if you are a celeb...or a mini celeb in this case or really anyone with a few hours.

Kendall Jenner (little sister to Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian) at RAINE Magazine Signing at Barnes and Noble in Calabasas with masive tan lines on her chest.  I didn't really think it was so important to show her whole outfit, as all I could notice was the top.  This is a mini Kardashian, surely they have a tanning machine in their house, or in one of their houses that she could of used.  I know Kim tans daily, couldn't little sis tag along?

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

They have this great new thing now, called spray tan.  Obviously the sun tan lotion failed her, but I am here to tell you, spray tans are great.  And they don't take long to show up and can cover up any unforeseen tan lines.  Or  just don't wear a strapless dress!

Kendall is young, so I am sure she picked this out for herself and if you are sixteen, did you care about tan lines?  I doubt I did.  But surely Mama Kardashian Kris should be looking out for her kid.  Or is she too worried about the Kardashian brand?  Apparently the Jenner name doesn't carry so much weight, as she didn't even take Bruce's.  But that is another story for another time.  If Kris is "Managing" her daughter, Kendall might want to tell her mom to focus a little but more on her and not FIRE right away.  Keep the dress, its not the dresses fault it was paired with unfortunate tan lines.  But I guess there could be worse lines be showing...i.e. panty lines.

No comments: