Monday, August 13, 2012

Miley Should Worry about her NEW DO, before saying "I Do"

I was really going to leave Miley Cyrus alone for a little bit, I swear.  I felt like I was picking on her a bit and her clothing selections.  And questioning what Liam Hemsworth sees in her.  I know tons of people who love her, so obviously there is something there.  But it is like she is baiting me.  And after seeing comment after comment on Miley's new hairdo, I figured, I should break my silence and comment. 

Quoting one of my friends, "WTF?" I am not sure there is anymore I can say to sum my thoughts up.  Not only did she bleach her brown locks, but she chopped them off.  Put her do in a ponytail and cut cut cut.  I cannot help but think of the last time we saw such a drastic hair change...can you say Britney?

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Well as you can see, I for once am not commenting about her outfits, so nothing I can really fix.  And I am way out of my league in talking about hair and how fix as I am not a stylist. Maybe she can wear a lot of hats or a wig.  But I do want to give her one piece of advice...Miley when wedding planning becomes to much and if you need a stand in, Malfoy (from Harry Potter) and Tank Girl are available!!!

From Left to Right: Draco Malfoy and Tank Girl

No comments: