Friday, August 17, 2012

This is NOT Appropriate Daytime Hawaiian Attire Kim!

So before you ask, I am going to answer your question, yes I can read minds (no that's not the answer.)  The temperature in Hawaii, where this picture was taken, it 86 degrees.   Answer to your second question, no she didn't need to wear knee high suede boots.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are apparently enjoying a refreshing yogurt while on vacation in Hawaii.  I know when I plan a relaxing trip and go out for the day, I always throw on my Givenchy leather skirt, suede boots and t-shirt on. 

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

We all know Kim likes to glam it up.  So I will allow the skirt, if I must.  But the boots are ridiculous for Hawaii and for during the day.  Maybe a cute pair of leather flats?  Maybe even in a fun color?  My next question is, do they always have to wear black?  Hell, MTV even made a joke about it on a commercial for the MTV Awards:


The pieces themselves are not bad, probably cost more than my month rent for just the t-shirt.  But I don't think they are an appropriate day outfit. But at least its not one of her daily tweeted photos of her in her bikini. So no need to do anything drastic, just don't pair them together...during the day...in Hawaii...WHEN ITS 80 DEGREES OUTSIDE!!!  And are you as shocked as I am that they are letting Kanye back into the MTV Awards show? 

No comments: