Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Madonna Needs a Prayer after this Outfit

I imagine if you are a Music Superstar/Pop Culture Icon like Madonna, you can pretty much do whatever you want. Say, Go or wear whatever you want.  Or at least YOU thinks so.  Me personally, I know that when you are too old to be wearing certain things you shouldn't and this is a perfect example of this belief, DON'T DO IT!

"What the F--- am I wearing?"

At the opening of her Hard Candy Fitness Gym in Moscow, Madonna rocked this 80's inspired black lace dress and tight over the knee boots.  Even her posture in the picture screams outfit confusion. First thing, she is 53 years old, does she really need to be wearing something so short?  I know she is in shape and wants to show off to promote her gyms.  But those boots are way way way too tight.  I am not sure I have ever seen 'Muffin Tops" directly above the knee until now.  And the black gloves and cross necklace scream classic Madonna, a la 'Like a Prayer' music video.

Hmmm, how to save this outfit?

Honestly, the dress might make a cuter top if she wore pants or a different skirt.  Something that could possibly cover up those boots.  If she is dead set on leather something, throw on some leather pants under the "dress" and some high heels. 

I post this blog with a Warning to Madonna:  Keep wearing outfits like this, the impersonators and the Halloween outfits are going to continue to get worse.  BURN this entire outfit and I would stop picking my own outfits.  But at least these women aren't dressing you...

No comments: