Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rihanna-Singer turned Military Guard?

I think its fair to say that singer/now actress (although I don't know if a role in the bomb Battleship constitutes an actress title-but I will allow it) is considered a current fashion icon.  With her every changing hair styles and colors, to her creative outfits, her fashion is always being photographed and copied by her fans.  And while she has been on vacation or touring, or whatever she has been doing all summer, I have left her outfits alone.  Until today...

Kids, a see through black dress is just as bad as a see through white dress.  I don't like to see my own panty lines, why would I want to see yours!  If you look closely at Rihanna's dress she wore in London, you can not only see her underwear, but also her bra. 

"I see London, I see France...I see Rihanna's Underpants"

But both come second to those horrible combat boots she is wearing with the dress.  Is she trying out for Battleship 2-straight to DVD sequel?  I mean even the girl in the car with her has camo on, so it seems appropriate. 

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Well besides the fact the dress and baseball cap are pretty boring, it just screams security detail.  Obviously she needs a slip or different colors of undergarments on first.  And maybe a pair of sandals instead of the boots. Something that will bring out the style of the necklace a bit more, it kind of just blends. I know Rihanna is all about her accessories.

We all make mistakes and I am sure Rihanna has a huge team and entourage to support all her needs.  So I will allow the slip up, get it "slip" up.  Buy some better undergarments or a thicker dress and BURN those shoes.  To quote Seth Green in the teen comedy circa 2002 (ah my childhood) Can't Hardly Wait, "Do they serve an orthopedic function?"  Enough said.

No comments: