Thursday, August 19, 2010

Better Write this one off in your Diary Bridget

I remember watching 'What Not to Wear' and seeing the mothers that came on the show, get reprimanded by Stacy for their "grocery shopping clothes".  You know what I mean, sweats, sweatshirt, bag t-shirt, the occasional Ugg.  And then they go shopping and Stacy and Clinton show the mom acceptable weekend attire, usually involved flats, a jean skirt and little thin jacket, etc.  Stacy and Clinton...WE NEED YOU HERE!

Renee Zellwegger, who is out doing errands this last weekend, looks more like a teenage boy going to a Emo concert than a award winning actress (I think she won some award...for something.)  I know she dates Bradley Cooper and she is going to have to step up the sex-appeal to keep him.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Surely someone with her financial means, can scrounge up a more Stacy/Clinton acceptable outfit. The sweatshirt may be okay with a blue jean, a nicer wedge shoe and maybe some jewelry.  The pants, if not worn with a high boot, are not okay.

I am not saying that she cannot wear comfy clothes out, but lets face it, we expect more from these celebrities.  I expect more Renee, even though I don't particularly like you...aside from Jerry Maguire,

"You had me at hello." 

So take your rags, because that is what they look like and BURN before Bradley sees you!

No comments: