Monday, August 16, 2010

Someone should Beat him!

In Europe I realize that certain things are acceptable, that maybe are not in the United States...or with me.  So perhaps this will not bother as many as it did me, but its my blog so neiner neiner!!!

Jude Law went out to dinner with with back again girlfriend Sienna Miller in a nice suit.  He "Suited Up", which I can appreciate.  However a white wife beater underneath with chest hair sticking out, does not make for a happy me.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Lets face it, not much needs to be done to fix the outfit and perhaps some people didn't notice it, since he is such a hottie and all!  I don't personally find him that attractive, so he does not get the free pass.  He needs to wear some sort of shirt-even a t-shirt might be better.  Doesn't seem that he was going for a casual dinner, I mean he is wearing a suit.

I don't think a stylist was hired for dinner (with Robert Downey Jr), so the wife beater debacle falls on Jude.  Throw on something else, with sleeves and save the wife beaters for another time.  I guess I can say, at least he tucked it in?    There isn't a huge need to BURN or FIRE-I just didn't like it.  And I am all about making me happy these days...So please take some wax and get ride of the hair....yuck!

No comments: