Friday, August 20, 2010

Not a Hi-Lite Rebecca

X-Men

Ugly Betty

Friends

As Supermodel Actresses go, Rebecca Romijn isn't the worst.  She has been casted in some good films and TV shows, as listed above and isn't terribly annoying.  But this dress kinda is.

Lets forget she wore this to the Piranha 3D premiere (or should I say lets forget they made this movie period) and focus on the dress itself.  Wonder if the dress was white and she decided to color it in with a yellow highlighter?  I guess it does match the lettering for the movie poster, score one for her?

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Well maybe if it was a different color, she could dye it black, you can cover up anything if you make it dark enough.  And I am not a fan of the earrings, doesn't really go with the style of dress.  The shoes bother me too, but its not the nail in the coffin...the dress is.

As a supermodel (as mentioned in the Heidi Klum post) I expect more.  And although this is not the worst dress I have seen, its not the best for her.  She may have had a stylist pick this for her, you know, "I need something real quick for my hubbies (Jerry O'Connell) movie premiere-send me over some things."  So it is partly a stylist and her fault, but going by this outfit alone...Rebecca its okay to FIRE!

No comments: