Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mommy Doesn't Always Know Best!

Ellen Pompeo
I am not a mom...not sure I plan on little baby Nicole's running around.  With that said, it always amazes me that its excused to go out looking crappy, just cuz you have a kid.  Maybe I am insensitive due to my lack of maternal instinct, but hey plenty of moms run around looking perfectly fine. For example, Jessica Alba always looks cute and she is not only a working actress, but a wife and mom.  So it can be done.

Jessica Alba
Ellen Pompeo from 'Grey Anatomy' is a prime example of what not to do.  I understand your busy, we get it, but why grab such a bulky shapeless cover up.  I see your at the beach, but try to dress appropriately.  I don't expect you to show up in a gown with perfect make up, but a better outfit is always appreciated. 

 Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

The dress, although it cannot be seen, looks way too long for her, which adds to the bulk.  And the neck line, which looks to have fallen below her chest area doesn't help for shape.  So I would shorten immediately.  Then tie knots on the top of the shoulder to get the neckline up a bit.

Ellen, I would say simply, this is not a good dress for you and if your not planning to drown it in the ocean...BURN BURN BURN!!!

No comments: