Monday, August 23, 2010

Just say NO!!!

Bad...
Drew Barrymore is known for many things in Hollywood...A new director, her roles in 'ET', 'Firestarter' and several others and of course her adolescent drug use. I am not sure fashion trends is something she represents well.

So originally I was going to post this picture of this tan dress that Drew wore on a red carpet recently. Although its not the worst thing I have ever seen, it doesn't fit her body type very well (or anyones) and just doesn't sit well with me. And the potato sack color does not have me screaming its praises. 

But after seeing what she wore this weekend, I know longer think her sack is so bad. I feel like a crow fell on her head and died, because this vest, I guess we call it, is   U-G-L-Y!!! Perhaps she is starring in the next installment of the Crow Films, they have made four so far, what's another one?
Worse

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Well I do not think there is anything that can be done to help our fallen friend...the bird.  And a baby tee-really.  Its 2010, I didn't think people still wore those.

All and all, this is just a terrible terrible terrible look.  And her strangely hair doesn't help at all.  I gotta think she has a stylist that helps her for events, especially since she has a "hippie" type style. 

Simple solution BURN this vest or cover up, which actually makes me miss ponchos and hire a new stylist.  Drew if your stylist picked this for you or the brown bag above...you need to FIRE them faster than you were killed off in the original Scream film...and that was about 5 minutes into the movie!!!

No comments: