Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Did you kill a smurf for that lipstick?

I have tried to stay away from obvious bad looks, which is why I made a personal rule not to judge outfits worn on stage during a musical performance.  If you go to enough concerts, you know that the best articles of clothing are not always on stage. 

However, which is just a fancy way to say but, this is appalling and not on stage, so it fits within my rules.  I am still deciding on whether I like Ke$ha and if she has any talent...obviously whatever talent she has did not go into her wardrobe.  I just saw her open for Rihanna a couple weeks ago, I kinda think she works to hard to be eccentric. 

This is going to be extremely short since, well there is absolutely nothing I can do to save this outfit.  Well I take that back..

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

The dress may be okay...but the whole outfit is so distracting to even tell.

Lets face it, Ke$ha doesn't really care what she wears and although she probably has stylists to help dress her, she does what she wants.  This is coming from the girl that says she loves trash bags. 

It wouldn't matter if I say BURN or FIRE here, she may be beyond help.  I kind of want to know what she looks like walking around her house with no cameras on.  Which leads me to my next internet search, what is her real name?

Kesha (no dollar sign) Rose Sebert

No comments: