Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I See London, I See France...I See Someone's Underpants

You date one of the biggest pop superstars ever, Justin Timberlake...You star in several action movies and get to make out with Bradley Cooper...And your career is apparently thriving.  One might say you have it all, right?  Well Jessica Biel, you don't have one thing, NUDE UNDERWEAR!!!!

At first glance, this red dress looks pretty, flattering and a nice color for her.  And then when you take that second look, note her black underwear.  Yup the skirt of the dress is pretty sheer but c'mon, you're not even trying.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt.  I am sure someone had you throw on the dress after hair and makeup and run out of the door.  So you probably didn't have a chance to look in the mirror.  (Note to self:  Always check the mirror before leaving the house.)  But what is your excuse for this suit number?  It looks like you borrowed it from Diane Keaton, but she wouldn't even wear this.  How do you expect to keep Justin in this awful suit? That is a bad color, no shape, too short and those shoes are way too old for you. 

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

For the red dress, pretty easy and I will say it again...NUDE UNDERWEAR!!!  As for the suit, the jacket needs to be more fitted, the pants longer, lose the shoes for a younger version and the shirt is just boring. 

I do believe with all the promoting for A-Team Jessica is doing, a stylist may not of gone to Berlin for the functions, but she definitely sat down with someone to pick the outfits out.  And generally I think she does okay fashion-wise, so I will let the stylist keep the job.  But for the suit....I don't think I really need to say it, but I will BURN BURN BURN BURN!!!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Why is she wearing those wonder woman panties?? Ewwww.
And maybe she found that suit on the set of the original A Team? Because it looks like it's from that era.

Nicole said...

How does she expect to keep Justin with these wardrobe decisions, i.e. panty options!