Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Apparently, there are MORE than One way to Skin A Cat...Pick it up off the Floor!

So I will admit, I was going to write about an outfit worn by Kanye West.  But is anyone else as tired of him as me?  Now not only is he getting press by rushing the stage at the Grammy's, dissing Beck and his random appearance at the SNL 40th Anniversary Special, but all E Online does now is stories about the Kardashians and Kanye. So I am from here on out...for a while at least...K & K free (Kanye & Kardashian) on this blog.

Now if we have learned anything, if Kanye isn't making news another rapper surely is, Chris Brown.  I saw this picture of him at Fashion Week in NYC with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran and knew I had to write about it.

What the heck is he wearing?  Lions Fur?  Nothing says classy like a grey hoodie at a fashion show...under a fur parka.  I had to look it up and Karrueche is a model and seems in her element, Chris not so much.  Did she dress him? Or did he pull his fur rug off of the ground and wrap it around his shoulders?  Is it supposed to keep his gold chains warm?

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

The blue hair and grey hooded sweatshirt seem distinctly out of place at fashion week.  And the length of the sleeves seem very feminine to me.  If he is dead set on this look, why not find one with longer sleeves and a hood? If you are going to go for it, really go for it. Hopefully its faux, because it doesn't even look as nice as hers.  And lets face it, who else thinks Chris Brown would wear a fake fur coat after EVERYTHING he has done.  Not me!

But before I let Chris know what I think he should do with his outfits, I found some other gems:

"Now, who said I had to wear this rug over my shoulders?
Because I am taking him out back, I look ridiculous."
"She said if I sit here nicely, I can have a lollipop.
So I am just gonna sit here, counting the ceiling tiles"
Sorry, I thought they were funny.  Here is what I think Chris, BURN this jacket, I don't even know why you are wearing it inside.  But the least you can do is remove the hood.  And maybe seem a little interested in the show...and may I add love the baggy pushed up leather pants.  Might as well throw those in the fire bin with the coat.

No comments: