Sunday, February 22, 2015

What the Heck? Weird Trends, that I just don't get...but keep seeing

There is a couple weird trends that I just don't get.  So why not write about it, maybe someone will explain it to me...

I have noticed in a few of the last award shows, an actress wears a sparkly dress and then there is this weird belt wrapped around her waist.  And it doesn't seem to go with it, but more of a last minute add on.  Case in point, Nicole Kidman at the Oscars.

 I just don't get it.  I mean none of her outfit really seems to go together, so maybe it works.  And the red ribbon belt, in theory put there to define a waist, doesn't really do the job anyways.  Just seems out of place to me on her thin figure.

The other trend I don't get is one I noticed on my cousin first.  He wears his pants rolled up slightly, causing a separation of about 2-3 inches from his shoes.  Then he throws on crazy colored or patterned socks. Then I started noticing other boys rocking the same fashion.  Now I turn on the Oscars tonight and will.i.am rocks the same thing, minus the fun socks.


I won't even comment on the rest of the outfit.  Will.i.am is a rapper, producer...and I think actor?  My cousin is seventeen and not a rapper, producer or actor!  You can see the reason in why I find this odd.

If someone wants to try and explain these to me, that would be great.  Is it just me or do other people like these trends???  Comment below...

No comments: