Thursday, February 19, 2015

Throwback Thursday:Rocket Dog Platform Flip Flops

Yesterday I saw this picture of Rihanna in platform Alexander Wang boots. And while they are quite ugly,  they immediately took me back to the 90's when not only were these types of boots trendy, but every shoe had a platform. Yes even including your flip flops.  So I decided to take a trip back with Rocket Dog and Roxy to track down such amazing footwear.

Don't lie, we all had them.  In multiple colors, shapes and heel sizes.  And in case you are worried, you can still buy them, as Rocket Dog and Roxy are still going strong. Although after perusing the websites, Roxy seems to have settled on the more traditional flat flip flop, which is far more current these days.

Rocket Dog Flip Flops

Now for your viewing pleasure and shoe montage of my college years:


How many of these did you own.  Pretty sure I had them all...wonder what ever happened to those??? The are probably next to all my Puma tennis shoes I had, in every color too.  Ah, the good old days.

No comments: