Monday, February 23, 2015

LOVE THIS!!! (Kinda Spoiler Alert...?)

I just saw this article on E! Online, Todd Chrisley's take on the Oscar attire of 2015.  If you don't know who Todd is, he is the some-what flamboyant father on the USA show, "Chrisley Knows Best." And although I initially passed it off as a 'Kardashian-type' show, it is so much better!  But anyways, this is not a TV show review, but my favorite of the pictures he commented on that I felt compelled to share:


Poor Fitz.  And although I would say this is a 'Scandal' spoiler, let's face it, for the last 4-seasons they have both broken each others hearts multiple times.  So don't worry people, we still have a shot at jam in Vermont.  #teamfitz  But I love the comment, "This is why the President decided to go to war."

For more of his comments on the whose who at the Oscars check out Oscar Red Carpet Comments here.  And I agree, this dress is very 'Olivia Pope.'

No comments: