Monday, February 9, 2015

Has anyone seen my Loofah?

Last night was the Grammy Awards, with the usual culprits in attendance. I won't talk about how Kanye West gave his point of view, whether we wanted it or not.  Or I won't mention Madonna's matador outfit. Or Iggy's birds nest braid on top of her head.  Nope, the texts I received most comments on about the Grammy's (which I did not watch), were about Rihanna's outfit...or the pink loofah she wore.


She definitely gave pretty in pink a new meaning.  Wow...that is poofy!  Questions I was immediately asked where:

1. Did she go in the limo like that?
2. How does she sit down?

Maybe she didn't sit all night. And maybe she caught a gust of wind and flew to the awards show, leaving the limo at home and saving a few bucks.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

The color itself was very pretty on her.  And the top of the dress. And that is all the good I can say. From there down...it literally goes down hill.  I have attached a picture to the right of a loofah, for those of you who may not know what one is.  Yes that sponge thing in your shower that you use to rub body wash on you is called a "Loofah."  It is not something you should wear as a dress.  The only thing that could of made this even worse, would be a matching pink loofah clutch.  Although maybe that would of helped too?

Rihanna, I have somewhat questioned your style in the past, per recent posts. And your decisions maybe a little more, I won't even mention round 2 with Chris Brown.  But this is pretty bad.  I would say BURN this dress immediately.  Because even if it was awful, you didn't even wear it best, this girl did:


Here is a video on how to make your own.  You are welcome America!!!


No comments: