Wednesday, February 11, 2015

BREAKING FASHION NEWS: A Robe can replace your OLD Winter Coats

I swear, I am not doing this on purpose.  But generally when I see a picture that causes me want to comment, I do, if not at least to myself.  So Rihanna, an already blogged about fashion victim this week, is back for Round 2.

I know we have all had nightmares about leaving our house naked.  Okay, I am pretty sure I have not had that particular dream, but you always see it on TV shows or movies.  So work with me here.  But as soon as I saw this picture of her in this coat going to dinner in Los Angeles, I immediately thought of the robe I got for Christmas.  And then wondered...why is she wearing hers out in public?

This is pretty much how I look every morning in my front yard trying to water my plants without my neighbors or random strangers seeing me in it.  And she wore this out in public.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit???

Maybe if she had a longer skirt, pants, a dress...anything that would make me think she had something on underneath.  All I can wonder now is, what's under the coat?  Or is it like High School graduation and she lost a bet and had to flash the whole restaurant? I will give her the benefit of the doubt and say she has a lovely ensemble on underneath, classy and all.

Rihanna, not quite sure how often I have posted about you.  I can think of at least four separate times, which is better than some, worst than others.  But it might be time to go for more drastic moves.  I previously told you to destroy your last dress, the pink loofah.  I think you should start thinking that it might be time to FIRE your fashion consultants.

And in case you are wonder, no, I do not plan to wear my Betsy Johnson pink and white bow robe out in public this weekend. Well at least not without pants underneath it!!!

A lovely Valentines Day Gift: Luxe Fleece Bow Robe

No comments: