Thursday, June 24, 2010

Liar Liar...Pants on Fire

You know when your a kid and you dream about showing up for the first day of school naked?  No I didn't have those either.  Okay how about when your being chased by paparazzi...Oh wait, that doesn't happen to me either.  But if either of those happened,  I would be much more aware of the fact that I left my pants at home. 

Taylor Momsen, we get it, your a sixteen and your broody.  You are a serious musician in a band, one that I have never heard of.   Regardless it doesn't give you the excuse to leave the house without your knickers.  Thigh-high tights, bottoms they do not make.  And as for the shoes, Duckie from 'Sixteen Candles' called and wants his shoes back. 

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Step one: Put on Shirt
Step two: PUT ON PANTS!

Is there really a point in trying to save this outfit?  No not really.  We get it Taylor, you want to be a badd-ass rock star, like...well you seem to be chanelling Courtney Love. That you are only in the business for the love of the music. And that this silly Gossip Girl fame (that is by the way what allowed you to become famous enough to put out a record) is not for you.  And finally, I understand that this outfit (did I mention you forgot pants) is supposed to make us forget that your were Cindy Lou Who in 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas.'  And how you were so cute and loveable.  Crisis averted.

I can safely say for 100% that this was not a stylists debacle. So Taylor, Lil J, Jenny Humphrey, Cindy Lou Who or whoever else you seem to be referred to as, this one is ALL yours.  I will send a few dollars for you to buy yourself some pants and lighter fluid.  Get a stylist, put the new clothes on and use your cigarette lighter to BURN!!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't she like 16? Where are her parents?