Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Walk of Shame

I understand on a casual weekend day, I may not leave the house in the best condition.  Sometimes my hair might be messy, or my t-shirt a little wrinkled, heck I may go to get a pedicure with little stubby ankle  hair. (Hey man, I have long legs, that is a lot of leg to shave and you know you have done it too.)  

However, I am not Britney Spears, who even though I think her dad might still be managing her money, has WAY more than I will ever have in a lifetime...maybe 10 lifetimes.  She couldn't afford a little bit better of a casual outfit than this?  Is she having trouble picking a season?  I mean summer dress or winter flannel?  This picture was taken yesterday in Los Angeles, so not really a need for the Seattle staple. I would rather be cold than try and blend these two, very different looks together. They say love is blind, so her boyfriend (sorry don't really care to know his name) must be really in AMOR.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

I suppose these pieces separate are fine.  I would say if your cold Britney, maybe throw on some jeans.  You could probably tuck in the dress and blouse it up to look like a top.  Maybe then you can remove the flannel.  It does seem like a sunny day behind you-and I know June is not really flannel season.  If your dead set on the flannel, at least pick something underneath it that matches...a thermal body suit?

This outfit ranks with the likes of mini skirts and uggs...you know who you are!  Obviously no stylist was required Brit, you picked this winner out on your own.  So congrats to you-you saved a few bucks.  I would say take the flannel, throw it in a empty trashcan nearby, BURN it and maybe it will warm you up enough wear only the dress. 






No comments: