Monday, June 28, 2010

Time to Walk the Plank Ladies

I started watching soaps when I was little, like maybe four years old little, thanks Mom.  In fact, I changed my Barbie and Ken's names to Tina and Cord (One Life to Live) and I maintain that is the real reason I cried every day on the way to pre-school.  I would miss my shows.  After seeing pictures from last nights Daytime Emmy's, I see why I stopped watching Soap Opera's...until August 11th- Welcome back Brenda!

I understand that the Emmy's, being held in Vegas, is a chance for the stars to go a bit overboard.  But these three ladies, should just jump ship now.  In fact the Treasure Islands ship is docked all day long-head on over ladies!

Let's start with the two ladies from 'Young and the Restless'.  You have earned your show worst dress-CONGRATS!!!  Michelle Stafford (left), your 45-years old, act like it. You should not be missing parts of your dress-and you have chest crack.  And Sharon Case (middle), your so cute on the show, what the heck happened?  You have bulges in places you shouldn't have them and is your dress bunched around the hips? How do either of you expect to keep Nick Newman if you look like this.  And Rebecca Buding (right) from 'All My Children'-there are no words. Looks like you took, what could of been a cute slip dress and put a crumbled skirt over it and wore jelly bracelets around your ankles.  I mean c'mon your newly single, live it up!

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Simple...there is no way to save these outfits.  Lets face it, none of these dresses are flatering at all.  And not worth the time to try and fix.

I mean this is like the Oscars for Soap Opera Stars, so stylists were definitely hired.  I know all these ladies dress much better on their shows, thank you wardrobe people.  Next time hire your wardrobe department, FIRE your stylists immediately and collectively BURN these outfits...and the shoes, yes I said it, especially you Buding!

No comments: