Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Please Will, Don't Hurt the Children

You know when your watching news or something about children and someone comes on and says, "I blame the parents?"  Well... do I really have to say it?  In this case, I have to blame the parents.  If this is Hollywood royalty, I want no part of it.

Jada Pinkett Smith....sorry, I would say I am speechless, but when am I ever speechless?  So nice family outing to the BET awards, turns drastically bad.  I will leave the kids alone, if not simply due to all the children's laws out there (that means you Perez).  But I thought I should at least share this lovely family portrait...wait, where is Will?

What is it with women in Hollywood forgetting their pants these days?  I guess the theory of forget pants-must remember tuxedo jacket takes effect here. Her top is for, all intensive purposes, a leotard.  I do not see parallel bars or a balance beam anywhere.  Did she use this outfit to break out of jail?  Because that is where this outfit belongs. 

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Well its not too hard...add pants, a skirt, shorts, skorts...heck I would even support those old-skool  MC Hammer pants.  Again, the kids I will leave alone...to protect the innocent.

Enough said, I think I have been very clear how I feel about this ensemble.  Again, where is Will?  He is probably at home burning all their clothes, so they wont show up in public again looking like this.  Go home, see your dad/husband, remove clothes and watch them all BURN!!! 

P.S.  Smith family, ff you did hire a Stylist (which I don't think you did)...do not let them near your children EVER AGAIN.