Friday, June 25, 2010

Not Green with Envy

I have been waiting, hoping that one day my Prince Charming will come for me.  And here he is...NOT!  You don't know who he is do you?  Well don't feel bad, he's not really famous, busy mooching off the famous Kardashian Clan.  Which if we are honest with ourselves, what did they do for their fame?

Anyways its not about them its about Scott Disick here.  The "loser" boyfriend of the Kardashian daughter, Kourtney.  I didn't give him the title at all either, the show did, but compared to Lamar Odom and Reggie Bush (the other daughters husband/off-and-on again boyfriends), he was demoted quickly.  Sorry getting off subject again...

Hey Scott, get back on my Lucky Charms box!  Go find a rainbow and full fill your destiny of dancing around the pot of gold because you look like a leprechaun.

I am all about pinstripe suits, but mint green?  And in the daytime? With royal blue pants? So obviously you grew up in the Hampton's and you don't want any to forget it.  But your in LA, in the afternoon, not about to go a green tie affair.  Please dress accordingly. 

Hmmm, how to fix the outfit?

Well first pick a color pallet and then go with another one.  This green may not your best color and that should be noted and filed away for another day.  But if your gonna try and rock the green suit, own it, and go all the way with the pinstripes. I wouldn't of gone with another patterned tie.  And if your going to a dinner and you want to dress up a bit, don't you know Hollywood is all about the classy top half/denim clad bottom half?  Throw on some jeans, untuck the shirt and lose the tie...pronto!

I know you wouldn't even think about a stylist, although your girlfriend does own clothing stores, you should consider hiring her to help out. So for today, spend some time looking in the mirror (although I am sure you do that enough) and FIRE yourself for the day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think it matters what he wears, he just oozes douchebag.

Lenka said...

I agree with Kelly... not sure there's anything that will make him look like less of a loser.

Unknown said...

I agree that he's a DB... but I actually kind of like the mint green. At least if he's heading to a Derby party!