Friday, July 2, 2010

Balloon Dart Game Anyone?

Let me start off by saying, no this is not Miranda from 'Sex and the City.'  Sorry old joke, but I know you thought it too. 

I was recently told that I need to broaden my age group of men and women that I "Pick On" or as I like to put it, am honest about.  But  I was raised to respect my elders, but you asked for it and I am here to give it to you. So I saw this picture and couldn't stop myself.  Two birds, one stone.

Oscar winner Tilda Swanson needs some serious help here.  At a recent movie premiere she showed up wearing what I can only assume in a black hot air balloon... turtleneck?  (Now I have 'Black Balloon' by the Goo Goo Dolls in my head-feel free to hum along when reading this.)

Hmmm, how to save the outfit? 

Lets face it, she is pretty pale, no crazy make up or hot shoes to detract from the ugliness of this dress.  Its not good for her body figure at all, but you could...?  What if you...? Nope cannot think of a way to fix it.  And are those blue satin shoes? 

Ok here is my suggestion Tilda, hire a stylist ASAP.  I know you don't make blockbuster films to make huge paydays-but certainly 'Michael Clayton' paid you well. And BURN the dress STAT!!! 

No comments: