Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yikes-A-Bee

A casual day is nice.  Wake up late, get coffee, read the newspaper...etc.  In fact, I myself am having one right now.  But there is nothing like going out in public in your pj's...wait its not so good when your a grown woman and you look like your walking around in your Pj's. 

Kate Bosworth, I guess who is more known for dating Orlando Bloom (a supposed heartthrob-although I don't see it) than for her acting skills.  She was in a bunch of movies, 'Blue Crush' and 'Win a Date with Tad Hamilton' being what I remember her from.  She has moved on from Orlando (thank you) and is now dating a hottie on the show 'True Blood.'  But even if you have a hot man on your arm, you have to look good right?  You gotta keep the man?

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

Well first, don't ever wear this outfit again...and don't wear clothes that can be mistakened for pajamas.  But those shoes, good lord, they are ugly.  Are they a bootie?  A slipper?  It doesn't matter, something that horrific shouldn't be allowed in public.

Kate, I liked you in most of your movies, might even have a couple.  But even my favorite actresses have not been saved from the blog, so you shouldn't either.  I don't think a relaxing day warrants a stylist, even though I may suggest you band yourself from outfit selecting.  So go home, change into some flannel PJ's and BURN the entire outfit!  ASAP!!!

No comments: