Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am sorry KBell!!!

I want to start this off by saying, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kristen Bell.  And generally I like her style.  But this is a complete huge miss.  And this further proves that no one is safe and anyone can be become a victim.

This outfit might not be so bad if she was about to play tennis at a country club.  But for a Louis Vuitton opening in Beverly Hills, heat wave or not, this is not acceptable.  

We have the mesh around the shoulder, ruffling on the top and strips on the skirt, that is the best way I can describe it.  And with the tie-dye coloring, its just a little too casual.

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

To dress up the outfit or at least improve it, I would say try to separate the top and bottom.  I would keep the skirt, throw on a solid tank top and rock the heels.  The nude colored shoes, probably not the best choice, maybe a darker color.  And a cute bracelet and it would be a vast improvement.

Dear Kristen,

I feel terrible.  But, I cannot support this look-even from you.  I doubt a stylist was needed for a store opening, so I fear you picked it out yourself.  Please don't do it again...I expect way more from you than this. 

Thank You!

I don't think she needs to BURN the outfit, just keep in the closet for a tennis match, round of golf...crochet? 

No comments: