Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No Blue Skies Ahead

I know, I know...your thinking,"But I love her."  Please do not throw things at me.  I can hear you as your reading this, "But I love Reese, she is so cute."  Not in this dress she isn't.  Reese Witherspoon what happened? 

Even you, have to think this dress is not the most flattering on her. Its just BLAH!  There isn't anything real great about it.  It reminds me of a smock you wear when you go to get your hair done.  The color brings out her eyes, there something nice. 

But the embroidery makes her look much older than she is and the lack of shape, well lets be honest, that's how rumors start.  And what is she holding in her hand?  It looks like a worn wallet or something.

Hmmm...how to save the outfit?

Again the color is nice and the shoes are cute.  Maybe a little too matchy matchy though.  But my big problem is the style of the dress.  I don't think a belt would work.  I would try to bunch or sinch it in the back somehow.  Might work, might not, but if you can do that it would be a vast improvement. 

Well Reese, I will be honest, I am not the biggest fan.  And my mother wants me to date your ex Jake  Gyllenhaal, (cuz that will happen), so keep wearing outfits like this.  It will keep him from getting back with you.  But regardless, I cannot support this dress.  But you generally have better fashion habits than most, so I will give you this one time a free pass. 

The dress, will not get the same forgiveness.  I don't even think the Bend and Snap from 'Legally Blonde' will help you this time.  BURN, BURN, BURN.

No comments: