Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chester Cheetah Wouldn't Approve...

What can I say, at least your good at Tennis?  Don't give up your day job?  Don't stand next to Kim Kardashian?  She makes you look ginormous!
Serena Williams, I am glad your the number one ranked tennis player in the world right now, won't make me feel so bad when I comment on this dress. Yes, maybe as an athlete you aren't expected to excel in fashion trends, such as your friend Kim here.  But still green, leopard tight dress to a ESPY event....HIRE SOMEONE!!!

Hmmm, how to save the outfit?

I am going to assume this is satin, maybe even silk, and letting out wont help too much.  Its way to tight, the dress shouldn't bunch around her waste and stomach.  The dress itself shouldn't have rolls (not saying she has rolls, but you can see what I mean) And you cannot see it in this picture, but she a huge tan bandage on her leg, cut herself shaving perhaps?  Go without the band aid next time.  Please.

Lets get to the main point here.  When you are as well known as Serena or her sister Venus, you need to have people.  I know she has coaches, agents, PR people, etc to help guide her daily life.  So one has to assume she a team of stylists to help dress her for certain events.  I see Serena as someone that does what she wants though, so a stylist may have their work cut out for them.  But you have to do right by your client...and this so not right.  Serena, my advice, BURN first and then FIRE!!!

No comments: